If You have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact Us at email@example.com for further information.
1. A) Information We Collect
Information You provide – When You use Our Service, information about Your device ID and certain device information may be collected. When You sign up for Our membership or permission to use or access our features and services, We ask You for personal information such as:
- a) Your name
- b) e-mail address
- c) User name and account password
- d) Age
- e) Gender
- f) At the time of registrations as a member, or when you make a purchase or avail a service, we request details as required by the Payment Gateway service provider such as payment mode and other other payment account information which we retain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- g) When you place an order for any product to be delivered at your residence, we ask for your residence address or such other address where you want us to deliver the Products
- h) We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we also collect personal information such as birth date, weight, height, nutrition data, workouts, physical activity, photographs, biometric information, and sleep habits and certain health-related information in order to further develop and improve Our offerings in the Application and Site. You can choose not to provide us with some such information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of Our features if such information is required to access those specific features. Wherever required, We shall anonymize Your personal information so that You cannot be individually identified.
- i) We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register with Us. If You are under 18, please do not attempt to register or send any information about yourself to Us, including Your name, address, telephone number, email address or provide your biometric information. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to Us. In the event that We learn that We have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information as quickly as possible. If You believe that We might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
B) Information Collected Automatically:
In order to provide the best possible service and to allow us to make certain internal reports and make recommendations, We collect aggregate information about the use of the Service, including information about users accessing the Website such as internet protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your visit, and other technical information.
Whenever you use Our Application or access Our Site, We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, 'cookie' information, and the page you requested. 'Cookies' are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and tell us how and when pages in our Application are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or mobile device to prevent or limit your computer or device's acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of all the features in Our Application.
E-mail and other communications:
We may contact You, by email or other means; for example, We may send You promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Mobile App or the Product. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make emails more interesting and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at email@example.com.
When you send email or other communication to Us, we retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
We offer some of our Services in connection with other websites. Personal information that you provide to those websites is sent to Us in order to deliver the Service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated websites have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
We present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our offering
2. Information Use and Sharing
We do not part with your personal information in personally identifiable form to anyone except as provided below:
- Third-party vendors providing services or offering products for sale in the Application and Site.
- Agents and other representatives whom we engage to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide Products or services to you.
- During Business or asset transfers to third parties who acquire the business or assets from us.
- Where in good faith we deem sharing of personal information is necessary to comply with laws; or for safety of Our employees, our users, or others.
- Any content or personal information that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others.
- With advertisers and third party measurement companies to show how many and which users of Our Application have viewed or clicked on an advertisement. We share your device ID with measurement companies so that we can link your activity on the Platform with your activity on other websites; we then use this information to bring you adverts and information which may be of interest to you.
- For reasons other than what is mentioned above, with your specific consent for sharing this personal information.
We do not use automatic decision-making or engage in profiling that produces legal effects or similarly significant effects.
We may share technical or personal information that has been anonymized or aggregated without limitation.
3. Your Choices
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. For example We may use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of Our Application and Website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
When you use the Service, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and we in some cases decline to process requests in certain circumstances. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
4. Data Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal information.
We restrict access of personal information to Our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations the breach of which will result in appropriate disciplinary action against them including termination and /or criminal action against them as the case may be.
However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Though we do Our best to protect all information, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you voluntarily give Us.
5. Website Areas Beyond Our Control
We may choose various third party websites to link to, link from, within Our Website. We have no control over these linked sites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices that may be different from Ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such websites. Please make sure you are familiar with the privacy practices of every site you visit and provide personal information to such sites only if you are convinced of their privacy practises. Please remember that your access to these linked sites are at your choice and you therefore access them at your own risk.
We also may make chat rooms, forums, and message boards available to you through the Services. Please remember that we cannot control the information that is shared by members and that anything you voluntarily provide in any public area of the Internet will be publicly available to other visitors on that website and potentially to other third parties. Thus, please note that you should always exercise caution when deciding to publicly disclose any of your personal information in these and similar areas.
6. Other Matters
Please be aware that the personal information we collect may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, country, or other jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location. Your consent to this privacy notice represents your agreement to this processing and storage.
You have a right to the following:
- To request access to the personal information we hold about you;
- To request that we rectify or erase your personal information;
- To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal information;
- Under certain circumstances, to receive personal information about you that we store and transmit to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal information directly to another, i.e., a right to data portability; and
- Where we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal information.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exercising any of the right mentioned above. Please note that there may be circumstance where we are legally restricted to act as per your requests.
We will process and store your personal information only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage, or as permitted by law. We will retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to enforce our agreements. The statutory retention period if any from time to time criteria or our then prevailing standard policy on retention whichever is longer shall be determined as the period of storage of personal information.
We periodically reviewits compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or about the way we handle personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, We shall contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. Where We cannot resolve the complaints with the complaining individual, We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal information.
8. Changes To This Policy
This Policy may be amended from time to time. You should visit this page periodically to review any changes to the Policy. In case we believe, any change is material, we shall let you know of such change by (i) posting the changes on or through the Website and Application, or (ii) sending you an email or message about the changes.
For all communication, comments or concerns on this policy, please notify us at :